Thursday 13 July 2017

Spouse Talks About
Domestic Violence In Marriage
She Admits Being Perpetrator


I was frustrated that my husband wasn't communicating fully with me. I was using violence to get a reaction. I was verbally aggressive, too. I'd make demeaning comments, sarcastic and personal attacks - all the things that erode love.
I'm a petite woman, a little over eight stone (51kg), and my husband is a big man. Yet he said he didn't feel emasculated, and that I never physically hurt him. While I exploded, he remained calm. 
Eventually, I accepted something had to change. I'd heard about domestic violence groups, but only for men. I felt my behaviour carried an added stigma - women weren't expected to be violent, especially high-powered working women who volunteered for charities. Read more 
  • I wish to acknowledge Mailonline for the article, part of which is reproduced above


No comments:

<Center><B><U>HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2022</U></B></Center>

HAPPY CHRISTMAS   2022 HAPPY CHRISTMAS NOLLAIG SHONA BUON NATALE FELIZ NAVIDAD  FROHE WEIHNACHTEN  JOYEUX NOEL  MALIGAYANG PASKO  LINKSMŲ KA...