Wednesday 6 June 2007

My Calligraphy

Greetings again from my blog. I have just added one of my favourite pieces of calligraphy. I created this in 1996 and presented, on behalf of my class, the original to my one of my lecturer's in LIT, Limerick. He was going onto greener fields. This is a copy which got a little damaged. However I still like it.
This week I'm afraid I'm off work after straining/spraining my right shoulder. I'm told by my doctor it should take about a week for things to come right. Maybe I'll find time to do some more calligraphy. I find it very therapeutic and of course I get great satisfaction from it.

No comments:

<Center><B><U>HAPPY CHRISTMAS 2022</U></B></Center>

HAPPY CHRISTMAS   2022 HAPPY CHRISTMAS NOLLAIG SHONA BUON NATALE FELIZ NAVIDAD  FROHE WEIHNACHTEN  JOYEUX NOEL  MALIGAYANG PASKO  LINKSMŲ KA...